Night Prayer For Kids
I hope you like saying this prayer as much as I do!
A simple night prayer for kids
A night prayer for kids is a simple way to encourage them to begin their day with God. It also helps them learn how to pray, and gives them an opportunity to express gratitude for the blessings they’ve been given. This can be especially helpful if you’re trying to teach your child about the importance of thankfulness or teach him/her the value of putting God first in their lives.
Here are some suggestions for saying a night prayer before bed:
Bless Mommy and Daddy.
When you bless your parents, you are showing them that you love and appreciate who they are. It’s a way to show gratitude for all they’ve done for you, and it’s also a great way to help keep their health strong.
Studies have shown that children with strong family connections tend to be happier in life overall. Those same studies have also shown that families who aren’t as close tend to have higher rates of depression and anxiety among their members! So it’s important that we take time each day as kids (and even as adults) to tell our family members how much we love them, care about them, and want the best for them in life.
Bless my friends.
You can bless your friends in many ways. You may know them and have a good relationship with them. You may know some of their names, or you may not know any of their names at all!
You can bless your friends by thinking about what makes each one special to you in the first place. Maybe they are kind to you, or maybe they help you when no one else will. Maybe they share your interests and values, but maybe not! No matter what makes your friends special, there is something that connects the two of you together as friends – even if it’s only for a moment or two!
It’s important that we remember who our friends really are: all people everywhere who want love in this world just like we do ourselves.”
Bless animals and plants.
If you’re feeling inspired to be a good steward of the earth, here are some ways you can make a difference:
- Plant trees and flowers. Trees and flowers are beautiful, but they also provide us with oxygen. We need oxygen to breathe! So next time you’re outside, try planting some trees or flowers for your city.
- Recycle. Recycling is important because we don’t want our landfills overflowing with trash! You can help by recycling old newspapers, glass jars and plastic bottles so they don’t end up in landfills where they’ll stay forever (or as long as possible).
- Don’t litter on the beach or street—use trash cans instead! Littering is bad for our planet because it makes things dirty and messy instead of clean and organized like they should be!
Make us strong to help each other.
We are so thankful that you have been praying for us. We love the fact that you’re willing to pray for us even though your life is busy and has its own challenges.
We know that God wants us to be strong, kind, honest, brave, generous, patient and happy. It’s good to remember those things when we are spending time together as a family or with friends—and it’s especially important when we are spending time apart from each other too!
A few weeks ago I was in a store looking at some clothes on sale when suddenly my heart started beating really fast and then it felt like someone had wrapped their hands around my throat choking me so hard I couldn’t breathe well anymore…I thought maybe this was happening because these were nice clothes (and my mom had told me not too long ago how much she loved them) but seeing them made me feel anxious instead of happy like before – which scared me even more because what if something bad happens next?
Help us to be good.
- Pray for your family.
- Pray for your friends.
- Pray for teachers and leaders in your community.
- Pray for yourself and the challenges you face, big or small, personal or professional—including those you may not even be aware of yet!
Help us to keep the earth clean so it will be beautiful.
Our prayer for the earth is that we will keep it beautiful and clean. We can do this by not wasting water, not leaving trash on the ground, and not throwing away things that can be used again.
We can also help keep our neighborhood clean by picking up any paper or litter in front of our houses when we see it. And if we see someone drop trash in a public place, let’s pick it up and throw it away!
Help us take care of trees, flowers, and animals.
- Help us take care of trees, flowers, and animals.
- Be kind to the earth.
- Be kind to plants.
- Be kind to trees.
- Be kind to flowers.
- Be kind to each other (children).
I hope you like saying this prayer as much as I do!
- If you’re a parent and your child is going to bed with you, I recommend saying this prayer together.
- It can be said any time of day (at dinner, in the car, etc.), but I prefer to say it after the kids are asleep and before I go to sleep myself. This way we have already talked about our day and had some quiet time together before we get ready for bed.
- You could also say this prayer as part of your bedtime routine!
There are many ways to lead a good life. We can teach our children about the importance of recycling, saving water and trees by planting them together with them. We can teach them to respect others and their animals by talking about what it means to be kind and forgiving when something bad happens. These are all important lessons that children need to learn while they’re young so they don’t repeat mistakes when they get older.