Prayer For Spiritual Attacks
I’ve been under attack and need to be set free. I know I am your child, but Satan is trying to cripple me. Please send Your angels to deal with this darkness. Please stop these spiritual attacks. Lord, I need You to protect me at all times, protect my family and my mind, body, and soul.I pray for protection from all forms of evil: evil spirits (evil), demons (demons), satanic schemes (satanism), persecution (persecution) etc…
I come to you in the name of Jesus, Your Son and my Savior. I pray for protection from all forms of evil. Protect me from satanic schemes that seek to destroy me and those around me. Keep me safe in the palm of Your hand as I go through this day and into tomorrow, until we meet again at last. In Jesus’ Name, Amen!
I stand right now and need Your help,
I stand right now and need Your help. I’m in a difficult situation, and I need Your help getting through it.
I have an illness that’s eating away at my body, and I don’t know what to do about it.
God, please help me get better! My husband has been cheating on me for months now, but he won’t leave me alone for one minute so we can work things out in peace. Please give him the courage to leave our home so we can begin rebuilding our relationship again! My family has been struggling financially for years now—please provide us with an unexpected windfall of cash so we can finally pay off all our debts!
I need Your strength right now because nothing seems to be going right in my life lately—my job is stressing me out too much because they keep adding more work onto my plate without giving me any extra pay (and if they did give me some extra money then maybe they’d realize how hard their employees are working…but whatever).
I’ve been under attack and need to be set free,
Pray for protection from all forms of evil.
Pray for protection from satanic schemes.
Pray for protection from the enemy.
Pray for protection from spiritual attacks.
Pray for protection from the enemy’s attacks.
Pray that you be delivered, set free and healed of all evil in Jesus’ name!
I know I am your child,
I know I am your child,
and that you are my almighty and all-powerful father.
I know you will protect me from all spiritual attacks, including those of the enemy.
I know you will set me free from any bondage that is in my way.
I know only you can help me overcome these attacks, Lord!
But Satan is trying to cripple me,
- But Satan is trying to cripple me.
Satan is a liar! He has been deceiving people since the Garden of Eden, and he continues to do so today. Don’t believe any of his lies; they are lies!
- But Satan is trying to steal my joy.
Satan tries to steal your joy because he knows that without it, you can not live an abundant life in Christ Jesus. He wants you unhappy and depressed so that he can entrap you with sin and then control your destiny through deception (2 Corinthians 11). We must remember that we have been saved by grace alone through faith in Christ alone!
Please send Your angels to deal with this darkness,
Now, it’s time to pray for God to send angels to deal with this darkness in your life.
Prayer: “Oh God, please send Your angels to deal with this darkness that is trying to destroy me and my family. We are weak human beings and cannot take on the enemy by ourselves. Please send Your powerful angels to protect us from his attacks! In Jesus name we pray…amen!
Please stop these spiritual attacks.
- Pray for protection. The Bible says, “The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still” (Exodus 14:14). You can pray that God will surround you with His angels, who will protect and defend you from all danger (Psalm 91:11).
- Pray for the enemy to be defeated. It is written, “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” (James 4:7). Satan is a defeated foe who must leave when we resist him in faith!
- Pray that they may be exposed by their deeds (1 Timothy 3:13; 2 Peter 2:12). If a person has been acting like an evil spirit or demonically possessed individual (see Matthew 12:43), then he/she needs to be exposed for what he/she truly is so that his influence over others can be removed as well!
- Pray that they may be stopped from acting out their sinful behavior so that other people won’t get hurt by them either physically or emotionally!
Lord, I need You to protect me at all times,
- I need to protect myself from all forms of evil.
- I need to protect myself from satanic schemes.
- I need to protect myself from the enemy.
- I need to protect myself from all forms of darkness in order for the light of God’s love and truth to shine through me, through my actions and words, which will bring life and healing into a hurting world around me.
Protect my family and my mind, body, and soul.
Protect me from satanic schemes. Keep me safe in the palm of Your hand.
I pray for protection from all forms of evil.
I pray that no harm will come to me or my family. I pray that you will surround us with your protection, and keep us safe from all destructive forces in our lives.
I ask that you help us see the truth, and protect our minds and hearts so we can reject any lies that might be put in our path by the enemy of our souls, Satan.
Protect me from satanic schemes.
- Satan’s schemes are many, but they all serve the same purpose: destruction. When you pray this prayer, ask God to protect you from satanic schemes that seek to destroy your faith, your life and the lives of those around you.
- Satan’s goal is to kill, steal and destroy (John 10:10). He wants nothing more than for everyone on earth to end up in hell with him. So when he attacks your family or reputation with lies or gossip about something sinful you’ve done in secret—he’s doing it because he knows it will destroy your relationship with God.*
Keep me safe in the palm of Your hand.
God is watching over you, protecting you and keeping you safe in the palm of His hand.
He will be your shield, refuge and strength in times of trial. He will never leave nor forsake you.
Lord, when the enemy comes in like a flood; raise up a standard against him in the name of Jesus!
It is important that you know that you have been chosen by God and that he will always be with you. He will never leave you or forsake you. You may not feel it, but he is with you always.
The Bible tells us in Deuteronomy 31:6 (NIV) “Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave nor forsake you.”
You are a child of God! As a child of God, I believe that we should pray for protection from evil spirits every day. We need to recognize that our adversary is real and has powers to harm us if we allow him access into our lives through sin or disobedience. This can happen when we do not stay close to Christ or when we become complacent about our spiritual walk with Him.
When I was younger I used to pray for protection from the enemy all day long because my mom was scared about the things going on around her house where she lived at the time (which was three blocks away from where my dad lived). She would tell me stories about how bad things could get if people did not put up enough resistance against evil forces as they were attempting entry into their homes; therefore she wanted me reading Bible verses aloud every night before bedtime so nothing could get through our doors!
When the enemy comes in like a flood; raise up a standard against him in the name of Jesus!