For many people, negative energy is a constant and unwelcome presence. It can create feelings of unhappiness, anxiety, and depression, as well as attracting Negative Energy Beings (N.E.B.’s) to your vicinity. If you’re struggling with Negative Energy and want it to leave your life, try praying for help!
Prayer for Negative Energy
If you’re struggling with negative energy in your life, there are several things you can do to help rid yourself of it. Prayer is one of the most important tools you have for combating negativity, and it can be very effective in removing negative energy from your environment.
Start by praying for guidance and protection from negative energies. Ask for God to help you understand and avoid potential dangers, and to fill you with His love and peace. You can also pray for specific people or objects that may be experiencing negative energy, asking that they be healed and protected.
If you feel like you’re struggling to get rid of a particularly stubborn negative energy, try using affirmations or visualizations. Write down your goals and positive affirmations that remind you of what you want in life, and focus on these while repeating the prayer:”God, I choose to愈let go of all my past failures and start fresh today. I release all my worries and doubts, and I trust You to guide me forward.”
Remember, prayer is an important tool for removing negativity from your life. Use it today to start feeling better mentally and emotionally!
Prayer for negative energy to leave
When we are feeling negative, anxious or stressed, it can be hard to break out of the spiral. Fortunately, there are simple and easy ways to start praying for peace and tranquility.
First, take a few deep breaths and center yourself. Next, ask for guidance in responding to negativity with positivity. Visualize a shield of protection around you and your loved ones. Finally, give thanks for all the good in your life.
You may find that simply starting this prayer routine will help you feel calmer and more in control during difficult times. When negativity starts to overwhelm you, try these tips to help it dissipate:
– Dedicate time each day to focus on positive things: think about what makes you happy, look at pictures or write down positive memories, listen to music that makes you feel good, etc.
– Spend time with supportive friends or family members who can offer encouragement and comfort in tough times.
– Take some time for yourself each day (even if it’s just 15 minutes) to relax and de-stress. This can include reading a book, taking a walk outdoors or listening to calming music.
– Offer words of gratitude for all the good in your life –
How to pray for negative energy to leave
Whennegativeenergyarrives, some people try to ignore it or push it away. Prayer can be an effective way to remove negative energy from your space.
To pray for negative energy to leave, first understand that the energy is not really yours to control. It is an expression of a force outside yourself that you cannot change or understand. So instead of trying to fight or resist the energy, accept it and ask for help in removing it.
Here are some specific prayers you can use to focus on cleansing and releasing negative energy:
God, please help me get rid of this negative energy. Please help me feel safe and protected. Please help me feel positive and happy again. Thank you. Amen.
Please give me strength to deal with this negative energy. I know You can do this and I believe in You. Please help me find a way to move forward from here, no matter how difficult it may seem. Amen
What to do if negative energy still lingers
If you have negative energy still lingering after following the suggestions in our previous article, here are some more specific ways to help rid yourself of the negativity:
1. Make a list of all the reasons why you’re fighting against this negativity and what can be done to overcome them. This can be helpful in recognizing when you’re being influenced by outside factors and taking steps to change them.
2. Try visualizing yourself surrounded by positive energy. Imagine it filling up your space and wrapping around you like a warm blanket. Visualize this until it feels real, then take a few deep breaths and feel the positive energy working its way into your body.
3. Write down all the good things that have happened recently, even if they’re small moments that fill you with happiness. Let those happy thoughts flow through your mind and into your heart until the negativity begins to dissipate.
4. Spend time outdoors in nature, where positive energy is naturally abundant. Close your eyes and take deep breaths as you listen to the sounds of the world around you. Feel empowered by the natural beauty around you and let that energy wash over you.
We hope that this prayer for negative energy to leave has been helpful. Sometimes it can be difficult to chase away negative energy, but with a little effort and positivity, we can do our best to improve our situation. Thanks for reading!