Prayer For Marriage In Trouble
Dear Father God,
Thank You for our marriage. Thank You that we were created to love one another and experience the joy of romantic and sexual intimacy as part of Your plan for our lives.
Help us in these difficult times to remember that You never promised this would be easy, but rather that all things work together for good when we trust in You who loves us and is able to change hearts when we repent in humility without ceasing from prayer as we seek Your face for guidance as we walk through this valley of death. Amen.
Dear Heavenly Father,
We come before you with hearts full of gratitude and thanksgiving. We thank you for our marriage and all that it has brought into our lives. We thank you for the love we share, and the friendship and support we have given each other through the years. Lord, we are so grateful that in you there is hope!
Thank You For Our Marriage
Thank you for our marriage. We are thankful for the love we share, and we would like to thank you for the friendship that we have developed over these years. In our relationship, we have learned how to bless each other in ways that would never have been possible without your guidance. Thank you!
Thank You For The Love We Share
- Thank God for the love you share.
- Thank God for the love he has given you.
- Thank God for the love you have for each other.
- Thank God for the love you have for others, who may not be involved in your relationship but are impacted by it nonetheless.
Thank you for our friendship and the ways in which we have blessed each other.
Thank you for the good times and thank you for the bad times. Thank you for the lessons that we have both learned. Thank you for being there in our worst moments, and thank you for helping us through them.
Thank you for your patience, strength, perseverance and courage. I am so grateful to know that when things get tough, we can lean on each other to get through it all.
Lord, we are so grateful that in You there is hope.
In this time of trouble, we are so grateful for You, Lord. We are grateful that in You there is hope.
We are grateful for all that we have experienced in life and learned from it.
We are grateful for the people who have come into our lives and helped us learn more about ourselves and become who we were created to be.
We are also grateful for our marriage as well as its future potentials, because together we can grow closer to God while experiencing a deeper relationship with one another and others around us!
Help us to look to the future with the assurance of Your unfailing love.
- Pray for the future of your marriage.
- Remind yourself that God created the world and that He is not confined to time or space like we are. When you pray, you should ask Him to bring about a change in your situation, but know that it might not happen immediately. As we wait for His answer to come, we must trust that He has already planned everything out according to His purpose (Romans 8:28).
- Ask God for help with forgiveness and reconciliation.
- If there has been an affair or some other kind of treachery in your relationship, then this may seem impossible at first—how can anyone forgive such behavior? It is important to remember that Christ forgave us when He died on the cross (2 Corinthians 5:21). You have been forgiven because Jesus paid for all wrongs against us (Colossians 1:13–14), so we should be able to show mercy as well if our spouse asks us forgiveness (Matthew 6:14–15).
And I pray that each one of us would be willing to examine our ways and submit anew to Your will, as we seek to honour one-another and to grow as a couple in love and unity, for Your greater praise and glory, this I ask in Jesus name, AMEN.
In Jesus’ name I pray,
And I pray that each one of us would be willing to examine our ways and submit anew to Your will, as we seek to honour one-another and to grow as a couple in love and unity, for Your greater praise and glory, this I ask in Jesus name, AMEN!
I pray that each one of us would be willing to examine our ways and submit anew to Your will, as we seek to honour one-another and to grow as a couple in love and unity, for Your greater praise and glory, this I ask in Jesus name, AMEN.