Prayer For Marriage Couple
Marriage is one of the most important relationships we will ever have. Yet, it is also one of the most challenging. Marriage brings joy and happiness but also sorrow and pain. In this blog post I’m going to share some prayers for your marriage that will bring you closer to God and encourage you in your marriage relationship with Him
A Prayer for a Love that Lasts
God is love. He is the Author of all things that are good and true. He is the source of all things that exists; the Creator and Sustainer of the universe, who has given everyone their own individual gifts, talents and strengths. You must be careful not to let Satan deceive you into thinking your marriage will be perfect or easy because it does not exist in this world. There are areas in which we need each other so much yet there are also times when one spouse needs some space from another because they feel threatened by what may happen if they get too close (i.e., someone might leave me).
The Key to a Happy Marriage
Having a good relationship with God and your partner is very important for a happy marriage. Couples need to have a good relationship with each other. They also need to take time for each other, be honest with each other, trust each other, respect one another and love one another deeply.
A Prayer for your Husband
- Pray that your husband will have a strong faith in God.
- Pray that your husband will be a good provider.
- Pray that your husband will be a good father.
- Pray that your husband will be a good husband.
- Pray that your husband will be a good friend to you and the rest of his family members, including his parents and siblings if he has any, as well as to others outside of his immediate circle (coworkers, neighbors).
A Prayer of Hope
- A prayer of hope
- A prayer of gratitude
- A prayer of thanksgiving
- For healing or good health: * Lord, I ask that you heal my body and soul. Remove all pain and suffering from me, and let your grace take its place. May you help me to find the strength to bear whatever comes my way, so long as it is within reason. If this is not possible, then I ask that you give me peace in knowing that it was for the best for all concerned—including myself. And if there is no reasonable solution at all, then may I have faith that everything happens according to your plan for our lives. I trust in your mercy; do with me what you will.*
- For protection: * Lord God Almighty! Protect us from danger and harm today.* For peace among others* *The grace of our heavenly Father be with all who read these words.*
Prayers to Heal your Marriage
- Prayer for Healing a Marriage
- Prayer of Healing for Marriage
- Prayers for a Broken Marriage
- Prayer to Heal a Broken Marriage
A Prayer for the Brokenhearted
- Pray for the brokenhearted.
- Pray for those who have been hurt in their relationships.
- Pray for those who are hurting from divorce or separation.
- Pray for those who have lost a spouse.
- Pray for those who are going through a divorce.
A Prayer for Difficult Marriages
I come to you today with a request. I am praying for my marriage and for my spouse. Please hear me as I ask for healing in our relationship, for wholeness again, and for restoration of all that has been lost between us. Please help both of us to forgive one another fully and completely so that we might move forward on the path to healthy marriage once more. In Jesus’ name, amen
Pray this Marriage Blessing regularly to ask God to bless and protect your marriage.
As a married couple, you have a duty to God and to your spouse. Pray this Marriage Blessing regularly to ask God to bless and protect your marriage.
Peaceful and long last marriage
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
- Love is never rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
We hope that these prayer for marriage couple will help you and your partner to understand each other better, love each other more deeply and seek God’s guidance in your relationship. If you need more ideas for prayers for couples or if you have any questions about praying together as a married couple then please contact us at